People are tired of the same impersonal

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-2-22 16:31:38 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
When the website of a professional or a company contains a company blog, it is very difficult to disprove my belief. Companies don't know how to create and manage a company blog. The best blogs are written by people , not companies. Even today, the number of commercial brands that write on a successful corporate blog can be counted on the fingers of one hand. It's a question of mentality Most always make the same mistakes . Mostly about mentality , vision and setting up a company blog. Generally we

read articles that lack real information and notions. Buy Bulk SMS Service Little story about the brand, the company, the product and the collaborators. Even worse when the blog takes on the guise of the " news " section. Terrible. What people want to read are passions, experiments, personal learnings, challenges, defeats and successes. What they are looking for is AUTHENTICITY . We are moving away from the era of marketing lies towards an era of truth and personal storytelling. We see it from which types of blogs are read and which ones are snubbed and turn out to be a total failure .  corporate blah blah blah filled with (randomly written)

traffic from Google. Or archaic “ industry leaders ”. Or worse, "articles" (if we want to define them as such) which Google actually defines as thin content , i.e. sparse and worthless texts . Here I want to present you ways to transform your business blog and make it more functional for you and your customers. I want to share with you some little (big) tips that will help you create powerful content . And start seeing your blog with different eyes. tips to make your company blog a functional tool for your customers update an article

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|zv

GMT+8, 2024-10-18 16:34 , Processed in 0.031370 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2021, Tencent Cloud.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |