Because I had lost all authenticity.

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-9 14:50:16 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
At the beginning, I communicated as sincerely as possible, driven by my values ​​and my character. This is how I built my brand image and that of my agency. Then, over the months, I started to make my decisions based solely on the number of likes or visitors to my website. At the time, I even said on social networks that Marketing was a science. Bullshit! These optimizations allowed me to generate growth, leads and customers. For a while, I increased my number of followers on social media. And then finally, since there are not , actions that work optimally  by definition.

I came to communicate like a robot and above all Like everyone else. After  years, I reached Albania WhatsApp Number a glass ceiling and my KPIs stopped growing. Worse, all KPIs related to engagement have declined. And do you know why ? Now, I have resumed my first good habits and the numbers are starting to rise again. Coincidence? I dont think so  In any case, thank you all for increasing numbers of people reading and following me on the web  Marketing Automation accentuates the phenomenon I do Marketing Automation . For me and for my clients. For me,

Marketing Automation is a real opportunity to put people at the center of your strategy. Unfortunately, too many companies abuse it  Marketing Automation is an opportunity to save time spent performing lowvalueadded tasks and invest it in offering added value to the customer. Marketing Automation allows salespeople to only speak to interested, engaged and qualified prospects. The goal here is to save time so salespeople can provide more value to their prospects. Marketing Automation is also a great tool for collecting the information and data necessary to properly understand the buyers expectations and behaviors, which is essential as seen in the first part. The idea here is to offer its prospects and customers a unique experience.

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|zv

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 15:56 , Processed in 0.072386 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2021, Tencent Cloud.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |