Follow up every once in a while to

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2023-12-5 12:30:56 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

You don't want to just reject the customer and bid them farewell. If you genuinely care about the customer, you'll help them find another credible option to get their job completed. Pro tip: Here's an example of what this might sound like: "To make sure you get what you need to be done, I have a few workarounds that might help. If these don't work, I know that 'Company X' has features that may be able to help you achieve what you need." . Follow up about any referrals. If you end up passing on the customer to a competitor and the relationship commences, you shouldn't let them go without any further communication. Then, you truly have lost their business. Just because they're working with another company doesn't mean you can't still have a place in their life. check in on how they're doing with the competitor.

You can also follow up with the business, itself, to see if the relationship has been Phone Number List working out well. Keeping a foot in the door will show the customer you still care about them and are ready to jump back in and help if needed. Pro tip: Here's an example of what this might sound like: "Hi 'Customer Name'. I just wanted to reach out to follow up on how things have been going with 'Company X'. Were they able to accommodate your requests? Let me know how everything is working out because we're always here to help when needed." . Ask for feedback. Once a customer has made a request that you can't fulfill, it's important to understand their workflow and process. Why do they need to do this task in this way? Is this a reasonable request that your product team can work on? Gathering feedback and learning about your customers is the best way to continue to give excellent customer service and retain a loyal customer base.

Pro tip: Here's an example of what this might sound like: "While we can't fulfill that request, we'd love to learn more about your company and processes. Could you fill out this brief survey so we can send this information to our product team?" . Share helpful content with the customer. Keep in touch with the customer by sharing content with them that you know is of use. Ask them if they'd like to join your email newsletter. Or, if you don't have a newsletter, you can go to the next step by cultivating content specifically for that individual customer. Put together blog posts, research, news articles, and more sources of information that you believe will actually benefit the customer or are related to the products they use. The customer will recognize that you're willing to go the extra mile for them, maintaining your position on their radar. Pro tip: Here's an example of what this might sound like: "Hi 'Customer Name'. I was thinking about your situation and gathered a few resources that I thought might be of help.

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|zv

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 18:43 , Processed in 0.175214 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2021, Tencent Cloud.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |